We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
In a bowl, squeeze the lemon, add sour cream, mustard, oil, salt and pepper and mix until the composition is homogeneous.
We can use grilled meat sauce or tray.
First we wash the new potatoes and boil them in salted water until they penetrate. After they are ready, drain them and let them cool. Because they have a very thin shell, give them a thermal shock immediately after you take them off the fire (in a bowl with cold water and ice), so the peel will come off by rubbing them only with a dry towel.
While the potatoes are boiling, cut the radishes into rounds and chop the green onions and lettuce leaves.
Make a mayonnaise from an egg, add the yogurt, sugar, a spoonful of mustard and white vinegar, pour the dressing prepared over the vegetable mixture and put it in the fridge until the potatoes cool.
We will add the new potatoes to the salad only after they have cooled! Optionally you can add fresh chopped parsley leaves, it seems to me that the taste of parsley ennobles the aroma of new potatoes.
Cold salad with new potatoes and yogurt dressing can be eaten as a main course or as a side dish.
HOW TO PREPARE at Thermomix salad dressing with mustard and coriander
Preparation time: 3 min.
Total cooking time: 4 min.
Amount: 4 servings
- Put 2 teaspoons mustard seeds, 1 teaspoon cumin and 1 teaspoon coriander seeds in the Thermomix bowl and spray 10 sec./speed 10 .
- Add 35 g onion (a small onion), 20 g fresh coriander, 2 cloves garlic, 1 cm ginger, 1 teaspoon turmeric and 1 teaspoon garam masala spice in the bowl and set 10 sec./speed 5 .
- Add 2 teaspoons agave syrup, 2 teaspoons soy sauce, 200 g water and mix 30 sec./speed 6 .
- Clean the walls of the bowl if necessary with a spatula. Now you can put the dressing on the salad.
To obtain a fine-looking mustard sauce, it will be made on a bain-marie, not on a direct flame.
In a saucepan (choose depending on the dish to be used for the sauce) with water that will already boil, place a glass bowl that will not touch the bottom of the water, but only the steam to act.
Put it in the bowl on the bain-marie butter melted it, stirring gently all the time with a whisk.
When the butter has reached the melting point, add the rest of the ingredients (but don't forget to mix all the time to avoid cutting the butter), mustard, lemon juice, sugar, soy sauce (optional) and salt. to taste.
Everything will mix vigorously, until complete homogenization and obtaining one sos fluid of the consistency of a thinner sour cream.
When the bowl is set aside on the bain-marie, add it whole or slightly crushed allspice berries (or pickled capers) to spread the flavor in the sauce.
In a bowl transfer the mustard sauce and serve.
Candy in a calendar box
Chocolate fruit bouquet
Box of 4 chocolate hearts
Mustard sauce will be served with fish in the garage or in the oven (in aluminum foil) either as an example: trout salmon, salmon, etc ..
The preparation is extremely simple and fast. In a glass or directly in a jar that fits a vertical mixer we put all the ingredients.
Put the mixer to the bottom of the bowl and start mixing the ingredients until a thick mayonnaise is formed.
In the video below you can see better the procedure. Good appetite !
If you find yourself in the taste of the recipes on this blog, I am waiting for you every day on facebook page. You will find there many recipes posted, new ideas and discussions with those interested.
* You can also sign up for Recipes group of all kinds. There you will be able to upload your photos with tried and tested dishes from this blog. We will be able to discuss menus, food recipes and much more. However, I urge you to follow the group's rules!
You can also follow us on Instagram and Pinterest, with the same name "Recipes of all kinds".
Mustard recipes, replacement and cooking tips
When mustard volume and flavor are important to your recipe:
Mix 1 tablespoon of dry mustard, 1 teaspoon of vinegar, 1 teaspoon of cold water and 1 teaspoon of sugar equal 1 tablespoon of prepared mustard. Allow to stand for 15 minutes to develop flavor and heat before adding to the recipe. Sugar can be omitted but the result will be much hotter.
To add wet mixtures: 1 teaspoon dry mustard = 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
Tips and tips for cooking with mustard
• If your recipe calls for dark mustard seeds, you will be disappointed to replace the white ones. The aroma is really different, such as night and day, and substitution is not recommended. When used entirely in canning and preserving, the seeds do not impart a harsh mustard flavor, but add a nice, light flavor.
• In India, the seeds are often fried until they break apart, as popcorn does. Beware of overheating the seeds as they burn and become bitter.
• Since the heat causes the penetrating aromas of mustard to disappear, the mustard is generally added near the end of the pot and heated slightly.
• When you add mustard to bakery products, you know that it will inhibit yeast growth, thus requiring long growing periods. Use your imagination when adding mustard to recipes, but go easy and taste along the way. You can always add more, but there is no solution to go overboard.
3 Quick salad dressing recipes
blender can be used in so many ways, not just for smoothies! I use it most often for creams / pies, hummus and vegetarian meatballs, but recently I discovered that it helps me to quickly prepare my favorite dressings, in less than a minute, without bothering to do it manually, as before .
I also filmed a short video, which will show you how to prepare these salad dressings, step by step. Find the quantities of ingredients below for each of the three dressing recipes: Asian dressing, dressing with avocado and green onions and dressing with mustard.
Asian dressing goes great with root salads (celery, beets, carrots) grated, avocado is most often used in pasta salads and mustard goes with almost any type of salad with greens. The mustard dressing can also be made in the semi-sweet version, if a little honey or agave syrup is added.
I hope you enjoy! Don't forget to subscribe to my Youtube channel as well if you want to be the first to be notified when I post a new video. & # 128578
What I like about the G21 blender is first of all its power. It can be used from the simplest tasks, such as preparing smoothies, to more complicated tasks, such as crushing the boot, making ice cream and even nut butter. Also, thanks to the 32,000 RPM, it also processes hard and fibrous foods (beets, carrots, celery) without overheating. The container is BPA-free made of tritan copolyester, very resistant and last but not least, it has extremely good price, 50% cheaper than other high power blenders.
To get some extremely fine dressing I used blender G21 Perfect Smoothie Vitality received for testing. It has a power of 1600 + W with 32,000 rotations per minute, so any sauce / dressing will be ready in less than a minute! You can see presentation video for details and how I used the G21 blender in other recipes: exotic smoothie, fruit sorbet / ice cream and broccoli cream soup.
Mustard salad dressing:
You may also be interested in:
Recipe of the day: Salad with mushrooms and egg dressing
Mushroom salad and egg dressing from: mushrooms, salad, nuts, parmesan, salt, pepper, egg yolk, mustard, oil, walnut oil, lemon juice, parsley, sugar. Ingredients: 350gr mushrooms 175gr salad 50gr walnuts, chopped 50gr parmesan, grated salt and pepper Dressing ingredients: 2 egg yolks 1/2 mustard 5 tablespoons oil 3 tablespoons oil […]
Recipe of the day: Apple salad and vinegar dressing
Apple salad and vinegar dressing from: almonds, apples, lemon juice, salad, beet juice, olive oil, walnut oil, vinegar, salt, pepper. Ingredients: 50gr almonds 2 red apples, chopped juice from 1/2 lemon 115gr lettuce leaves 200gr beet juice Dressing ingredients: 2 tablespoons olive oil 1 tbsp […]
Recipe of the day: Salad with goat cheese and aromatic dressing
Goat cheese salad and flavored dressing of: goat cheese, bread, olive oil, salad mix, parsley, garlic, dijon mustard, white vinegar, salt and pepper. Ingredients: 200gr goat cheese (2 slices) 4 slices bread olive oil 175gr parsley salad mix, for serving Dressing ingredients: 1/2 clove garlic, crushed […]
Recipe of the day: Vegetable salad with spicy dressing
Vegetable salad with spicy dressing of: avocado, lime, spinach, cherry tomatoes, green onions, cucumbers, radishes, tofu, milk, mustard, white vinegar, cayenne pepper, salt, pepper. Ingredients: 1 avocado juice from 1 lime 225gr spinach 115gr cherry tomatoes 4 green onions, chopped 1/2 cucumber 50gr radishes, sliced Dressing ingredients: 115gr tofu 3 tablespoons milk […]
5 non-fat salad dressings
The secret of a light dressing that is also tasty is to use as many aromatic herbs as possible. Also, another good idea is to replace mayonnaise sauces with yogurt sauces or those based on vegetable mayonnaise, the difference in calories being considerable.
Here are 5 recipes for delicious, nutritious and low-calorie dressing!
1. Italian dressing with oregano and basil
- 1 medium tomato, halved
- 1 tablespoon of red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons of Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- a knife tip of dried oregano
- a knife tip of dried basil
Method of preparation: peel the tomato, then put it in a blender with the other ingredients. Mix until you get a fine sauce. From the above ingredients you get about 200 ml of sauce, a portion of 2 tablespoons with 38 calories.
2. Dietary Thousand Island Dressing
- 100 g of simple diet yogurt
- 2 tablespoons vegetable mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons skim milk
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons of pickle juice
- 3 tablespoons crushed red pepper.
Method of preparation: put all the ingredients, except the red pepper and the pickle juice, in a blender and mix for about a minute, until you get a fine paste. Put it in a bowl and finally add the chopped pepper and pickle juice, mixing with a spoon. This dressing has 30 calories per serving (2 tablespoons).
3. Dietary dressing with moldy cheese
- 1 tablespoon of milk with 2% fat
- 4 tablespoons of vegetable mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcertershire sauce
Method of preparation: mix the yogurt, milk, mayonnaise, lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce in a bowl until you get a smooth sauce. Add salt and pepper to taste. Then, slowly, add the chopped cheese, mixing the composition. Leave it to cool overnight so that the tastes intertwine. One serving (2 tablespoons) of this sauce has 40 calories.
4. Dressing with carrot and ginger juice
- 1 medium carrot, cut into cubes
- 2 tablespoons grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons of rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons of soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons of sesame oil
Method of preparation: put the carrot in a pan, pouring a cup of water into it. Boil the carrot over medium heat until tender, about 15 minutes. Keep half of the liquid and put the carrot in a blender, making a puree of it and the liquid. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix until you get a fine sauce. A serving has only 17 calories.
5. Dressing with whipped milk and greens
- 4 tablespoons of vegetable mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of onion flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped dill
Method of preparation: put all the ingredients in a blender and mix or simply combine in a bowl with a spoon. A serving has 40 calories, so it won't endanger your figure.
a dietary salad dressing It can save you a lot of calories and fat, so give up mayonnaise sauces and try the healthy recipes above!
Lettuce with mozzarella, avocado and yogurt and mustard dressing
a packet of salad mix 2 cucumbers 1/2 avocado an envelope with mozzarella balls a handful of green olives a few sprigs of green onion 1/2 cup of yogurt 1-2 teaspoons of classic mustard juice of 1/2 lemon salt pepper black.
Method of preparation
I had a bag of salad mix already washed, so I simply turned it over in the salad plate.
Put the olives on top, then the sliced cucumbers.
We peel the avocado, remove the seeds, cut it into thin slices and add it to the salad.
Gently mix all the ingredients, then place the mozzarella balls.
It's time to take care of the dressing.
In a bowl, combine the yogurt with the mustard, lemon juice and finely chopped green onions.